DUBHE Series are Hi efficiency 4-channels mid/high power level amplifiers dedicated to the installation market where they can be connected loads in both, low and high impedance, through their input and output Phoenix connectors and output level control potentiometers in the rear panel.
In the design it has been implemented the advanced RAM Audio Power Control Management to configure how to sharing the power between the channels according to the user needs, having the possibility to obtain in just one channel the maximum power.
These amplifiers have many configuration possibilities such as bridge mode, subsonic filter, channel power limiter and signal link, among others, in order to satisfy the needs of any particular installation. These devices also can be equipped with a GPIO connection to interface with a third party control system.
Optional DanteTM Networking (AES67) and GPIO connection to interface with a third party control system are available for DUBHE amplifiers.
With all these configurations DUBHE amplifiers can meet the power requirements of any installation from 300 up to 2500 W.
• Low weight high efficiency class D topology
• Universal power supply with PFC
• Up to 10000 W in 4 channels
• 8, 4 and 2 Ohm low impedance operation
• 100, 70, 50 and 35 V high impedance modes
• RAM Audio advanced Power Control Management (PCMTM)
• Optional DanteTM Networking (AES67) and GPIO for third party interface
• Subsonic filter
• Signal link mini-dips configurable
• Output level control in rear panel
• Output mode configuration for high or low impedance with power limitation
• Phoenix connectors for inputs and outputs
• Up-side-down design to avoid fan dust accumulation
• Temperature controlled, front to back cooling fan
• ICL™: Intelligent Clip Limiting.
• PCM™: RAM Audio advanced Power Control Management to share the total power of the device between the channels according to needs.
• Soft-start, Turn-ON Turn-OFF transients, Muting at turn-ON, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit.
• Open or mismatched loads, Overloaded power supply.
|POWER TABLE||DUBHE 2.5Q||DUBHE 5Q||DUBHE 10Q|
|Number of channels||4||4||4|
|Total output power||2500 W||5000 W||10000 W|
|Output Power* (All ch driven / single ch)|
|2 ohm||4x 312 / 1x 312 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1250 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W|
|2.67 ohm||4x 430 / 1x 430 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1700 W||4x 2500 / 1x 3300 W|
|4 ohm||4x 625 / 1x 625 W||4x 1250 / 1x 2500 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W|
|8 ohm||4x 625 / 1x 1250 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1250 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1300 W|
|4 ohm Bridged||2x 625 W||2x 2500 W||2x 5000 W|
|8 ohm Bridged||2x 1250 W||2x 2500 W||2x 5000 W|
|Hi-Z 100V||4x 625 / 1x 1250 W||4x 1250 / 1x 2500 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W|
|Hi-Z 70V||4x 625 / 1x 900 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1800 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W|
|DENEB 2.5Q||DENEB 5Q||DENEB 10Q|
|Max output voltage||150 Vpeak||150 Vpeak||150 Vpeak|
|Max output current||18 Apeak||36 Apeak||50 Apeak|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05%|
|Crosstalk (20Hz-1kHz), typical||>70dB|
|Voltage Gain||26dB to 44dB|
|Signal to noise Ratio||111dB||111dB||111dB|
|Required AC Mains|
|Operating Voltage (50Hz-60Hz)||90V-265V AC|
|1/8 Rated Power (@230V, 4ohm)||2.1 A||3.7 A||7.3 A|
|Dimensions W x H x D||483x89x342 mm – 19″x3.5″x13.5″|
|Weight Net||7 Kg / 15.4 Lb|
Protections: Soft-start, Turn-on Turn-off transients, Muting at turn-on, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit, Open or mismatched loads, Overloaded power supply, ICL™ and PCM™.
* IEC filtered pink noise signal (40Hz-5kHz, 12dB crest factor). 230V AC mains.
Amp channel setup:
• 50Hz HP: 50Hz subsonic filter
• Output Mode: Hi impedance voltage selector. Low impedance power limitation
• Bridge mode: Low impedance bridge mode. 200V/140V high impedance mode
• Gain selection: change gain from 26dB to 40dB (2 dB steps)
• Input Link: link input signal in consecutive channels
• Ouput Levels: hidden potentiometers to adjust output level
• GPI Power: turn on/off by sustained contact or sustained voltage
• GPI Mute: mute/unmute completelly amplifier by contact or voltage
• GPO Monitor: monitor each individual channel, with switching contacts for fault/OK status
Standard Version: Standard DUBHE amp is equipped with industry standard Phoenix input and output connectors.
• Dante Version: this version of DUBHE amps includes Dante™ Networking, compatible with AES67 and Dante Domain Manager™ (DDM).
• GPIO Version: this version provides General Purpose Input Output module to interface with a third party control system.
Both options can be installed together.