DENEB Series are Hi efficiency 4-channels mid/high power level amplifiers dedicated to the installation market where they can be connected loads in both, low and high impedance, through their input and output Phoenix connectors.
In the design it has been implemented the advanced RAM Audio Power Control Management to configure through the DSP how to sharing the power between the channels according to the user needs, having the possibility to obtain in just one channel the maximum power.
These amplifiers have been equipped with a high quality 64 bit double-precision 96kHz FIR-DSP and a large IPS display, capacitive touch panel user interface.
Optional DanteTM Networking (AES67) and AES3 Digital inputs are available for DENEB amplifiers.
These devices also can be equipped with a GPIO connection to interface with a third party control system.
With all these configurations DENEB amplifiers can meet the power requirements of any installation from 300 up to 2500 W.
• Large IPS display, capacitive touch panel user interface
• High performance 96kHz DSP process. See More
• Optional DanteTM Networking (AES67) and AES3 Digital inputs
• Two ports Ethernet and USB port for DSP control
• Optional GPIO for third party interface
• Low weight high efficiency class D topology
• Universal power supply with PFC
• Up to 10000 W in 4 channels
• 8, 4 and 2 Ohm low impedance operation
• 100, 70, 50 and 35 V high impedance modes
• Advnaced RAM Audio Power Control Management (PCMTM)
• Phoenix connectors for inputs and outputs
• Up-side-down design to avoid fan dust accumulation
• Removable dust filter foam
• Temperature controlled, front to back cooling fan
• ICL™: Intelligent Clip Limiting.
• PCM™: advanced RAM Audio Power Control Management to share the total power of the device between the channels according to needs.
• Soft-start, Turn-ON Turn-OFF transients, Muting at turn-ON, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit.
• Open or mismatched loads, Overloaded power supply.
|POWER TABLE||DENEB 2.5Q||DENEB 5Q||DENEB 10Q|
|Number of channels||4||4||4|
|Total output power||2500 W||5000 W||10000 W|
|Output Power* (All ch driven / single ch)|
|2 ohm||4x 312 / 1x 312 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1250 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W|
|2.67 ohm||4x 430 / 1x 430 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1700 W||4x 2500 / 1x 3300 W|
|4 ohm||4x 625 / 1x 625 W||4x 1250 / 1x 2500 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W|
|8 ohm||4x 625 / 1x 1250 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1250 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1300 W|
|4 ohm Bridged||2x 625 W||2x 2500 W||2x 5000 W|
|8 ohm Bridged||2x 1250 W||2x 2500 W||2x 5000 W|
|Hi-Z 100V||4x 625 / 1x 1250 W||4x 1250 / 1x 2500 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W|
|Hi-Z 70V||4x 625 / 1x 900 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1800 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W|
|DENEB 2.5Q||DENEB 5Q||DENEB 10Q|
|Max output voltage||150 Vpeak||150 Vpeak||150 Vpeak|
|Max output current||18 Apeak||36 Apeak||50 Apeak|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05%|
|Crosstalk (20Hz-1kHz), typical||>70dB|
|Voltage Gain||26dB to 44dB|
|Signal to noise Ratio||111dB||111dB||111dB|
|Required AC Mains|
|Operating Voltage (50Hz-60Hz)||90V-265V AC|
|1/8 Rated Power (@230V, 4ohm)||2.1 A||3.7 A||7.3 A|
|Dimensions W x H x D||483x89x330 mm – 19″x3.5″x13″|
|Weight Net||7 Kg / 15.4 Lb|
Protections: Soft-start, Turn-on Turn-off transients, Muting at turn-on, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit, Open or mismatched loads, Overloaded power supply, ICL™ and PCM™.
* IEC filtered pink noise signal (40Hz-5kHz, 12dB crest factor). 230V AC mains.
• High performance 96 kHz/24 bits AD/DA converters
• 64 bit double-precision 96 kHz DSP process
• 0.85 ms minimum process latency time
• Custom FIR process up to 1000 taps
• Dante and AES3 input versions
Input Section (x4):
• Gain, Mute and Phase inversion
• Delay: in Input A: 333 ms (115 m), Inputs B/C/D: 90 ms (31 m)
• Input EQ: 16 filters (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
Output Section (x4):
• Crossover Filters: FIR and IIR (up to 48 dB/oct, Butterworth/LR/Bessel)
• Output Delay: 0 to 31 meters (90 ms) per channel
• Output IIR EQ: 12 filters per channel (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
• Output FIR EQ: 20 filters per channel (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP), or Up to 1000 taps
• RMS and Peak limiter per channel
• Two ports Ethernet switch for daisy chain connection
• USB 2.0 Type B port
• 100 Manufacturer system preset memories library
• 20 User preset memories library
• 20 User snapshot memories library
• Manufacturer/User passwords
• User control groups for virtual Equalization, Gain and Delay
• Zones definition for library management and alerts information
• Smaart® analysis software integration
Standard Version: Standard DENEB amp is equipped with DSP (4 Inputs/4 Outputs real time fully programmable through Ethernet, USB or directly from the large frontal touch panel) and industry standard Phoenix input and output connectors.
• Dante Version: Besides the DSP, this version of DENEB amps includes Dante™ Networking, compatible with AES67 and Dante Domain Manager™ (DDM).
• AES3 Input Version: Besides the DSP, this version provides standard AES3 (AES/EBU) digital inputs, at any sample rate.
• GPIO Version: Besides the DSP, this version provides General Purpose Input Output module to interface with a third party control system.
All these 3 options can be combined between them.
RAM_OCS DSP Control
DSP of DENEB amps is a very versatile processor useful for any kind of sound system and configurable for any sound application possible.
High performance FIR DSP at 96 kHz.
This digital processor has Ethernet control and is controlled by means of RAM Audio own control software, RAM_OCS.
DSP management: RAM_OCS and Display
Two DSP levels of control: User and Advanced
User Level functionalities:
- Input Routing matrix Analog/Dante/AES3
- Input EQ section with 8 filters and 20 memories
- Input EQ Use section, predefined by the manufacturer
- System Preset selection predefined by the manufacturer (Locked/Unlocked)
- Snapshot library management up to 100 pre-sets
- Master Control Groups
Advanced Level functionalities:
- Input EQ Mode section creation, up to 20 presets
- Ways routing section (Locked/Unlocked)
- IIR EQ section: XOver, Gain, Delay, and 7 EQ filters
- FIR EQ section: linear phase XOver and EQ filters, or custom up to 1000 taps
- RMS and Peak Dynamic control
- Snapshot library management up to 100 presets (Locked/Unlocked)
- System Preset library management up to 100 presets
- 5 Security levels definition to limit final user functionality
Some display screenshots:
· Way Output Signal: shines green with signal presence
· Mute Button: mutes the amplifier channel output
· Output Channel Level
· ICL Indicator: shines when clip limiter system is working
· LIM: shows RMS/Peak limiters compression level
· T: shows the channel temperature (percentage)
· System Preset/Mode/Way/User ID Out names of current process
· Snapshot: shows the name of current Snapshot (if loaded one)
· Default Screen Icon: button to access to the Default screen
DSP Edit Screen
· Source Input: to select the analog/digital source input
· System Input: to select the input of each system
· User ID Input Label: shows the name assigned by the user
· User EQ: to select the input EQ User Memory
· Group Values: shows the control groups values (green if present)
· JOIN (optional): to join different outputs to a single input
· System Preset Selector
· M: to select the Mode EQ
· Way: to optionally select the output way
User Input Setting Screen
· User ID Input Label: shows the name assigned by the user
· User EQ Access Button
· In: Input Level VUmeter
· GAIN IN: to change the input gain
· DELAY: to change the input delay (ms)
· MUTE: to mute input
· Rev: to change input polarity
User EQ Screen
· EQ Memory Name
· EQ ON/OFF: to Enable/disable User EQ
· On/Off HP 1-6: to access to specific filter and enable/disable it
· Type: to assign the filter type to the selected EQ
· FREQ: to assign the frequency to the selected EQ
· GAIN: to assign the gain to the selected EQ
· Q: to assign the Q to the selected EQ