DALIM Series are 4-channels high power level amplifiers designed to the tough requirements of the touring market. It is remarkable their high efficiency.
These amplifiers have been equipped with a high quality 64 bit double-precision 96kHz FIR-DSP and a large IPS display, capacitive touch panel user interface.
In the design it has been implemented the advanced RAM Audio Power Control Management to configure through the DSP how to sharing the power between the channels according to the user needs, having the possibility to obtain in just one channel the maximum power.
Optional DanteTM Networking (AES67) and AES3 Digital inputs are available for DALIM amplifiers.
• Large IPS display, capacitive touch panel user interface
• 64 bit double-precision 96kHz DSP process. See more…
• Optional DanteTM Networking (AES67) and AES3 Digital inputs
• Two ports Ethernet and USB port for DSP control
• Low weight high efficiency class D topology
• Universal power supply with PFC
• Up to 20000 W in 4 channels
• 8, 4 and 2 Ohm low impedance operation
• 100, 70, 50 and 35 V high impedance modes
• RAM Audio advanced Power Control Management (PCMTM)
• Industry standard Neutrik® XLR and Speakon® connectors
• Neutrik® PowerCon mains connector (32A version in 20Q model)
• Removable dust filter foam
• Up-side-down design to avoid fan dust accumulation
• Temperature controlled, front to back cooling fan
• ICL™: Intelligent Clip Limiting.
• PCM™: advanced RAM Audio Power Control Management to share the total power of the device between the channels according to needs.
• Soft-start, Turn-ON Turn-OFF transients, Muting at turn-ON, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit.
• Open or mismatched loads, Overloaded power supply.
|POWER TABLE||DALIM 5Q||DALIM 10Q||DALIM 14Q||DALIM 20Q|
|Number of channels||4||4||4||4|
|Total output power||5000 W||10000 W||14000 W||20000 W|
|Output Power* (All ch driven / single ch)|
|2 ohm||4x 1250 / 1x 1250 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W||4x 3500 / 1x 3500 W||4x 5000 / 1x 5000 W|
|2.67 ohm||4x 1250 / 1x 1700 W||4x 2500 / 1x 3300 W||4x 3500 / 1x 4700 W||4x 5000 / 1x 6700 W|
|4 ohm||4x 1250 / 1x 2500 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W||4x 3500 / 1x 3750 W||4x 5000 / 1x 6000 W|
|8 ohm||4x 1250 / 1x 1250 W||4x 1250 / 1x 1300 W||4x 1800 / 1x 1900 W||4x 2500 / 1x 3000 W|
|Bridge @4 ohm||2x 2500 W||2x 5000 W||2x 7000 W||2x 10000 W|
|Bridge @8 ohm||2x 2500 W||2x 5000 W||2x 7000 W||2x 10000 W|
|Hi-Z 70V||4x 1250 / 1x 2500 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W||4x 2950 / 1x 2950 W||4x 3500 / 1x 3500 W|
|Hi-Z 100V||4x 1250 / 1x 1800 W||4x 2500 / 1x 2500 W||4x 3500 / 1x 4200 W||4x 5000 / 1x 5000 W|
|DALIM 5Q||DALIM 10Q||DALIM 14Q||DALIM 20Q|
|Max output voltage||150 Vpeak||150 Vpeak||189 Vpeak||235 Vpeak|
|Max output current||36 Apeak||50 Apeak||59 Apeak||71 Apeak|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05%|
|Crosstalk (20Hz-1kHz), typical||>70dB|
|Voltage Gain||26dB to 44dB|
|Signal to noise Ratio||111 dB||111 dB||113 dB||115 dB|
|Operating Voltage (50Hz-60Hz)||90V-265V AC|
|1/8 Rated Power (@230V, 4ohm)||3.7 A||7.3 A||10 A||14 A|
|Dimensions W x H x D||483x89x355 mm – 19″x3.5″x14″|
|Weight Net (kg-Lb)||7-15.4||7-15.4||9-19.8||9-19.8|
Protections: Soft-start, Turn-on Turn-off transients, Muting at turn-on, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit, Open or mismatched loads, Overloaded power supply, ICL™ and PCM™.
* IEC filtered pink noise signal (40Hz-5kHz, 12dB crest factor). 230V AC mains.
• High performance 96 kHz/24 bits AD/DA converters
• 64 bit double-precision 96 kHz DSP process
• 0.85 ms minimum process latency time
• Custom FIR process up to 1000 taps
• Dante and AES3 input versions
Input Section (x4):
• Gain, Mute and Phase inversion
• Delay: in Input A: 333 ms (115 m), Inputs B/C/D: 90 ms (31 m)
• Input EQ: 16 filters (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
Output Section (x4):
• Crossover Filters: FIR and IIR (up to 48 dB/oct, Butterworth/LR/Bessel)
• Output Delay: 0 to 31 meters (90 ms) per channel
• Output IIR EQ: 12 filters per channel (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
• Output FIR EQ: 20 filters per channel (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP), or Up to 1000 taps
• RMS and Peak limiter per channel
• Two ports Ethernet switch for daisy chain connection
• USB 2.0 Type B port
• 100 Manufacturer system preset memories library
• 20 User preset memories library
• 20 User snapshot memories library
• Manufacturer/User passwords
• User control groups for virtual Equalization, Gain and Delay
• Zones definition for library management and alerts information
• Smaart® analysis software integration
Standard Version: Standard DALIM amp is equipped with DSP (4 Inputs/4 Outputs real time fully programmable through Ethernet, USB or directly from the large frontal touch panel) and industry standard Neutrik® XLR and Speakon® connectors.
• Dante Version: Besides the DSP, this version of DENEB amps includes Dante™ Networking, compatible with AES67 and Dante Domain Manager™ (DDM).
• AES3 Input Version: Besides the DSP, this version provides standard AES3 (AES/EBU) digital inputs, at any sample rate.
Both options can be installed together.
RAM_OCS DSP Control
DSP of DALIM amps is a very versatile processor useful for any kind of sound system and configurable for any sound application possible.
High performance FIR DSP at 96 kHz.
This digital processor has Ethernet control and is controlled by means of RAM Audio own control software, RAM_OCS.
DSP management: RAM_OCS and Display
Two DSP levels of control: User and Advanced
User Level functionalities:
- Input Routing matrix Analog/Dante/AES3
- Input EQ section with 8 filters and 20 memories
- Input EQ Use section, predefined by the manufacturer
- System Preset selection predefined by the manufacturer (Locked/Unlocked)
- Snapshot library management up to 100 pre-sets
- Master Control Groups
Advanced Level functionalities:
- Input EQ Mode section creation, up to 20 presets
- Ways routing section (Locked/Unlocked)
- IIR EQ section: XOver, Gain, Delay, and 7 EQ filters
- FIR EQ section: linear phase XOver and EQ filters, or custom up to 1000 taps
- RMS and Peak Dynamic control
- Snapshot library management up to 100 presets (Locked/Unlocked)
- System Preset library management up to 100 presets
- 5 Security levels definition to limit final user functionality
Some display screenshots:
· Way Output Signal: shines green with signal presence
· Mute Button: mutes the amplifier channel output
· Output Channel Level
· ICL Indicator: shines when clip limiter system is working
· LIM: shows RMS/Peak limiters compression level
· T: shows the channel temperature (percentage)
· System Preset/Mode/Way/User ID Out names of current process
· Snapshot: shows the name of current Snapshot (if loaded one)
· Default Screen Icon: button to access to the Default screen
DSP Edit Screen
· Source Input: to select the analog/digital source input
· System Input: to select the input of each system
· User ID Input Label: shows the name assigned by the user
· User EQ: to select the input EQ User Memory
· Group Values: shows the control groups values (green if present)
· JOIN (optional): to join different outputs to a single input
· System Preset Selector
· M: to select the Mode EQ
· Way: to optionally select the output way
User Input Setting Screen
· User ID Input Label: shows the name assigned by the user
· User EQ Access Button
· In: Input Level VUmeter
· GAIN IN: to change the input gain
· DELAY: to change the input delay (ms)
· MUTE: to mute input
· Rev: to change input polarity
User EQ Screen
· EQ Memory Name
· EQ ON/OFF: to Enable/disable User EQ
· On/Off HP 1-6: to access to specific filter and enable/disable it
· Type: to assign the filter type to the selected EQ
· FREQ: to assign the frequency to the selected EQ
· GAIN: to assign the gain to the selected EQ
· Q: to assign the Q to the selected EQ