The S Series Digital Signal Processor is real time fully programmable through USB or directly from the front panel.
There are two different versions: 4 Inputs/4 Outputs or 2 Inputs/2 Outputs totally free route configurable.
Both versions include post-processor signal XLR output connectors to link the processed signal to another amplifier without DSP.
• High performance 120dB 24 bit AD/DA converters
• 56 bit double-precision floating-point DSP process
• 0.6ms process latency time
• USB connection
• Output Section:
• Crossover Filters: IIR (up to 48dB/oct, Butterworth/Linkwitz-Riley/Bessel)
• Output Delay: 0 to 7.17 meters (20.71ms) per channel
• Output EQ: 9 filters per channel (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
• Gain, Mute and Phase inversion per channel
• RMS and Peak power variable knee limiter per channel
• AD Converters: Advanced multibit Delta-Sigma architecture, 24 Bit, 120dB Dynamic Range, 0.00032% THD+N
• DA Converters: Advanced multibit Delta-Sigma architecture, 24 Bit, 120 dB Dynamic Range, 0.00045% THD+N
• Maximum Input/Output: +20dBu
• DSPs internal process: 56-bit double-precision floating-point
• Latency analog input: 0.6ms
• Equalizer: Parametric (Q Adaptative or Constant), Shelving (Low/High, 6dB/12dB, Q variable), Butterworth (Low/High Pass), Low/High Pass (Q Variable), Band Pass, Stop Band, All pass (Q Variable)
• Crossover: Butterworth/Linkwitz-Riley/Bessel IIR (6dB/oct to 48dB/oct)
• Delay: 4x 20.71ms (7.17m) Output
• Limiters: RMS and Peak Power (Ratio, Knee, Attack, Hold and Release times variable)
• Storing Memories: 50