The RAM Audio XTR Series has been designed with the aim of offering the proper and more reliable amp to users of very big subwoofers with no concessions. Their output performances (270V/70A) are more than needed to push your subs as far as their maximum limits accept.
These 2-channels devices are based on the field proven Quanta PulseTM Technology with an oversized dual high capacity regulated power supply with PFC to deliver their full performances independently of mains status, and an also oversized high efficiency audio power stage, forced front to back cooling through a component-free path with removable front panel dust filters, improved rugged mechanical design with even weight distribution.
In short… with XTR amplifiers you make sure that you will get the maximum output performances to your more powerful subwoofers without compromises!
• Dual PFC QuantaPulse™ Regulated SMPS.
• Max. Output: 270V / 70A peak.
• Dedicated design for powerful subwoofers.
• 32/38/44 dB selectable Gain.
• RAM Audio Power Management System.
• Hi Efficiency, Heavy Duty Audio Power section for extreme use.
• Removable front panel dust filters.
• Efficient front to back cooling.
• Industry standard Neutrik® XLR and Speakon® connectors.
• Universal power supply (from 90V to 265V AC) in model XTR-12K.
• ICL2™: improved Intelligent Clip Limiting
• PMS™: Power Management System controls the amount of power that the amp delivers under different circumstances.
• SSP™: SOA Sentry Protection effectively limiting the power that the amp could deliver into an incorrect load or to a direct short-circuit
• Faulty Channel Management (FCM™)
• Soft-start, turn-on transients, Over-heating, DC, RF, short-circuit
• Overloaded power supply, Mains overvoltage
|4 ohm||2x 6000 W||2x 9000 W||4x 2950 W|
|8 ohm||2x 3000 W||2x 4500 W||4x 1550 W|
|Bridge @8W||–||–||2x 5900 W|
|Frequency Response (power bandwidth ±0.25dB)||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Phase Response (@1W 20Hz-20kHz)||±15 deg|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz-20kHz)||<0.05%|
|Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE)||<0.05%|
|Damping Factor (20Hz-500Hz @8ohm)||>500|
|Voltage Gain (selectable)||32/38/44dB|
|Sensitivity (rated power 32/38/44dB Gain)||3.9/1.9/1V||4.7/2.4/1.2V||2.8/1.4/0.7V|
|Signal to noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz)||116dB||118dB||116dB|
|Operating Voltage (50Hz-60Hz)||90V-265V AC||170V-265V AC||90V-265V AC|
|Power On Idling (@230V)||0.5 A|
|1/8 rated power (@230V/4ohm)||14A||16A*||13A|
* limited by PMS for fuse saver protection.
Protections: Soft-start, Turn-on Turn-off transients, Muting at turn-on, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit, Open or mismatched loads, Overloaded power supply, Mains Overvoltage, ICL™, PMS™, SSP™ and FCM™.