The V/W Series Digital Signal Processor is real time fully programmable through Ethernet, USB or directly from the front panel.
There are two different versions: 4 Inputs/4 Outputs or 2 Inputs/2 Outputs totally free route configurable.
Both versions include post-processor signal XLR output connectors to link the processed signal to another amplifier without DSP.
Optional AES3 digital input is available.
• High performance 120dB 24 bit AD/DA converters
• 56 bit double-precision floating-point DSP process
• 0.6ms process latency time
• Input Section:
• Gain, Mute and Phase inversion per input
• Input Delay: 0 to 118 meters (341ms) per input
• Input EQ: 31 EQs per input (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
• Output Section:
• Crossover Filters: FIR (linear-phase and custom) and IIR (up to 48dB/oct, Butterworth/Linkwitz-Riley/Bessel)
• Output Delay: 0 to 18 meters (52ms) per channel
• Output EQ: 15 filters per channel (Parametric, Shelving, LP, HP, BP, SB, AP)
• Gain, Mute and Phase inversion per channel
• RMS and Peak power variable knee limiter per channel
• Library Manager:
• 100 Output preset memories, to save any Output configuration independently for each channel
• 40 Input preset memories, to save any Input configuration independently for each channel
• 80 Global preset memories, to save a combination of Input, Route and Output presets for all channels
• Group management, to assign the same configuration simultaneously to different amplifiers
• Amplifier Control/Monitor:
• Front panel potentiometer
• Gain, Bridge and ICL configuration
• ICL, Temp and Prot LEDs monitor
• Input, Output, Current and Temperature meter.
• Real time impedance monitor
• AD Converters: Advanced multibit Delta-Sigma architecture, 24 Bit, 120dB Dynamic Range, 0.00032%THD+N
• DA Converters: Advanced multibit Delta-Sigma architecture, 24 Bit, 120 dB Dynamic Range, 0.00045% THD+N
• AES3 Input: 140dB Dynamic Range, 0.0001% THD+N, Sample Rate Converter (16 to 24 bit, 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
• Maximum Input/Output: +20dBu
• DSPs internal process: 56-bit double-precision floating-point
• Latency analog input: 0.6ms (2.67ms with FIR process)
• Equalizer: Custom FIR and IIR: Parametric (Q Adaptative or Constant), Shelving (Low/High, 6dB/12dB, Q variable), Butterworth (Low/High Pass), Low/High Pass (Q Variable), Band Pass, Stop Band, All pass (Q Variable)
• Crossover: Linear Phase FIR (Low/High pass, Band Pass and Custom) , Hybrid FIR-IIR, Butterworth/Linkwitz-Riley/Bessel IIR (6dB/oct to 48dB/oct)
• Delay: 4x 341.25ms (118m) Input and 4x 52.08ms (18m)
• Output Limiters: RMS and Peak Power (Ratio, Knee, Attack, Hold and Release times variable)