The RAM Audio ZETTA Series, is the result of an in depth study, in order to reach the best compromise between economy and performances, taking advantage of latest improvements in automated mixed surface mount and through hole electronic assembly.
ZETTA Series are a project based on an up-side-down mono-block approach offering an all-in-one power module that contains the entire amplifier assembly. Simplicity and effectiveness run hand by hand through the entire design to obtain an effectively skilled and workable product.
The last generation QuantaPulse™ switching power supply allows to reach a new level of refined sensing and control of the power flow.
The cost-effective ZETTA Series amplifiers are packed with solid and convincing arguments for the professionals researching quality, reliability and value!.
• Unmatched audio quality hi efficiency Class H design
• 2/4 Channels models from 1000W up to 4000W
• Ultra light weight 6kg, compact package 25cm deep
• Last generation QuantaPulse™ switch mode power supply
• Power Management System (PMS™) and Clip Limiter (ICL™)
• Up-side-down design to avoid fan dust acumulation
• Industry standard Neutrik® XLR and Speakon® connectors
• Comprehensive protection set (ICL, PMS, SSP, turn-on, Temp, DC….)
• Detented sealed potentiometers
• Dual or bridge mode operation
• Temperature controlled, back to front cooling fan
• PMS™: Power Management System controls the amount of power that the amp delivers under different circumstances.
• SSP™: SOA Sentry Protection effectively limiting the power that the amp could deliver into an incorrect load or to a direct short-circuit
• ICL2™: improved Intelligent Clip Limiting
• Input signal muting at turn on
• Thermal overload protection
|Bridge 4 ohm||1x1000W||1x1500W||1x2000W||1x3600W||2x1000W||2x1500W||2x2000W|
|Bridge 8 ohm||1x800W||1x1400W||1x2000W||1x3500W||2x800W||2x1400W||2x2000W|
|70Vrms / 100Vpeak||1x900W||–||2x700W||–||2x900W||–||4x700W|
|100Vrms / 140Vpeak||–||1x1400W||–||–||–||2x1400W||–|
• Frequency Response (power bandwidth ±0.25dB): 20Hz-20kHz
• Phase Response (@1W 20Hz-20kHz): ±15deg
• Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz-20kHz): <0.05%
• Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE): <0.05%
• Damping Factor (20Hz-500Hz @8ohm): >500
• Crosstalk (20Hz-1kHz): >75dB
• Voltage Gain: 35 dB
• Sensitivity: Z210: 0.8V Z215: 1.1V Z220: 1.3V Z236: 1.6V Z420: 0.8V Z430: 1.1V Z440: 1.3V
• Signal to noise ratio: Z210: 101dBA Z215: 103dBA Z220: 104dBA Z236: 105dBA Z420: 101dBA Z430: 103dBA Z440: 104dBA
• Required AC Mains (230V AC Mains @4ohm1/8r.p.): Z210: 3.5A Z215: 4A Z220: 5A Z236: 10A Z420: 7A Z430: 8A Z440: 10A
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 483×88.9×254 mm – 19×3.5×10 inches
• Weight (Net): Z210/Z215: 5kg – 11lb Z220/Z236/Z420/ Z430/Z440: 6kg – 13.2lb
• Protections: Soft-start, Turn-on Turn-off transients, Muting at turn-on, Over-heating, DC, RF, Short-circuit, Open or mismatched loads, Overloaded power supply,ICL™, PMS™, SSP™